To guarantee the financial strategies that support the commercial teams of Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, in order to ensure the plucked topline, and to lead and build the AOP, FCST and other FP & A processes for the countries of Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia With commercial focus.
* Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or related careers. * Desirable postgraduate studies (MBA, strategy).
* Lead and build the AOP, FCST and other FP & A processes for the countries of Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia with commercial focus.
* Guarantee the financial strategies that support the commercial teams of Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, in order to ensure the traced topline.
* Ensure the growth of SDV and the impacts of revenue management.
* Responsible for analyzing results and reviewing action plans to ensure business objectives, among other responsibilities.
* Requires at least 6 years of experience in planning, in similar roles.
* Requires experience in mass consumer companies, desirable with local production plant.
* Management of personnel.
* Requires solid financial knowledge.
* Advanced English.
* Office suite: advanced level.
* Desirable SAP.
Competencies: Leadership, proactivity, organization and planning capacity, capability negotiation and influence, communication at all hierarchical level, people Development, Teamwork.
Other aspects to consider:
* Consider that this role may be based in Lima or Quito. If the position is located in Lima, it requires availability to move between the headquarters of Santa Anita and BT.
* Position involves local recruitment; That is, the company will not bear the costs of transportation, visas, among others.
* At PepsiCo, we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants to employment without exception of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, or type of disability. We respect and value diversity as a workforce and innovation for the organization.
Please note that all information in this job description is accurate at the time of posting. Please be aware that companies may change details and/or closing dates without notice.