We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Alliances and Channel Sales Go-To-Market (GTM) team to design, launch and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with SI partners working with, and supporting, our Commercial Business Unit (CBU). CBU is comprised of SMB and Mid-Market segments. The GTM Manager will be responsible for developing the core of our SI partner ecosystem across all key metropolitan areas in Mexico. This role will report to the Partner Account Director, General Business Sales for Latin America.
This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and ‘get it done’ mentality. Success requires the design and execution of a plan to develop and accelerates the growth of our partner ecosystem in CBU across Mexico.
You are a highly motivated team player with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. You have the ability to establish broad senior Level relationships. You have a proven track record on delivering results and getting things done. You are smart, have strong business acumen, with the ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days at salesforce.com. You are able to effectively communicate and build relationships with SI, ISV partners and executive leaders in the partner ecosystem.
Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, operations and SI partners. Maintains a deep understanding of Salesforce technology and articulates Salesforce propositions to new and growing partners. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the performance targets jointly established with SI partners in the Mexico market.
* Manage to make an impact within your first 90 days. Drive to succeed and results focused
* Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and changing marketplace
* Assess gaps and prioritize development/investment based on yield analysis. Perform all aspects of partner development, including: identification of partner segments, relationship definition, launch activities, partner competency requirements and certification, partner economic value proposition, incentives, and benefits.
* Execute the development of our SI Partner Sales strategy in Mexico CBU
* Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Systems Integrator partners are developing their sales, pre sales and delivery capabilities in line with salesforce.com strategy.
* Experience recruiting, developing and managing a partner base
* Work with salesforce.com SI partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as ensuring our partners assist in delivering successful CRM and Platform projects in a defined territory or region.
* Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
* Politically astute, good understanding of business, and able to ascertain key decision makers
* Initiate and conduct sales readiness training events
* Work with marketing to plan marketing events
* Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
* Strategic thinker with who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
* History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
* Good knowledge of Salesforce technology and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS
* Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
* Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
* Ability to work both independently and with a team
* Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the SI community.
* Demonstrated ability to drive significant revenue through SI partnerships.
* Experience as an Alliance manager influencing and building bench strength in business focused SI organizations.
* Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
* Track record of exceeding sales quota
* Willing and able to travel.
* Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years of consulting, management or business leadership experience with a track record of driving business development
* Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals.
* Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem.
* Highly motivated and independent contributor.
* High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
* Bilingualism English/Spanish strongly preferred.
* Business, or Engineering Bachelor's degree (MBA degree is preferred)