Commodity Strategy Development
· Develop, review and drive commodity strategies.
· Accountable for supply markets analysis, technology scouting and exploit supply market trends to optimize business benefit.
· Develop, update and review purchasing budgets, price roadmaps & saving plan.
· Responsible for analyzing and monitoring actual execution of the commodity strategy.
Supply Base Development, Management & Supplier Relationships
· Hand on and accountable for preparation, conclusion and execution of commodity strategy/contracts with suppliers in order to cover risks and optimize results of pricing, supply capacity and flexibility, product specifications, quality and reliability levels, settle and justify all commercial and pricing agreements.
· Together with global commodity team, developing supply base, supplier selection, risk management, single/second sourcing, product life cycle pricing.
· Maintain close relationship with supplier’s global account manager, to ensure proper deployment of Philips’ requirements at supplier and be the focal point for any escalations towards supplier.
· Review and improve supplier performance (supplier rating) & business reviews with suppliers
· Ensure early involvement of purchasing and suppliers in product creation processes and facilitate supplier integration to meet order fulfillment processes.
· Manage the global negotiation process and deliverables, team performance and total saving.
§ Report and manage performance measurements and drive improvement projects, to meet stretch business requirements and objectives.
§ Develop close relationships with stakeholders to meet key business needs and optimize support for implementation. Lead monthly buyers club.
§ Constantly drive improvement in pricing, saving/avoidance, lead time, business term & condition, supply risk and other supplier improvement.
Complies with environment, security, health and safety requirements.
Please note that all information in this job description is accurate at the time of posting. Please be aware that companies may change details and/or closing dates without notice.